Motor mount question

Participant count
  • Participant list
shops don't rape, they charge for their time, knowledge, and tools to actually do the job. maybe you should get your own tools and learn how to do it yourself. I have friends that are shop owners and they charge a good bit for their work. I side with shops on prices b/c if you want to complain about price, go buy the tools needed to do the work and than learn what you have to do as well as take the time out of your schedule to do it and see how much it cost.

shops don't rape, they charge for their time, knowledge, and tools to actually do the job. maybe you should get your own tools and learn how to do it yourself. I have friends that are shop owners and they charge a good bit for their work. I side with shops on prices b/c if you want to complain about price, go buy the tools needed to do the work and than learn what you have to do as well as take the time out of your schedule to do it and see how much it cost.
I guess i'm just used to fixing my own vehicle lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.