Mustang GT Mach 460...Split Head unit Prob?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Foster98GT

I own a Mustang GT with the Mach 460 sound system, its nothing fancy. It consist of 3 amps and 6 speakers. My problem with the Head unit is that its split. The tape deck and radio is seperate from the cd player. I wanted to have a flip out screen up top and a cd player down below. How can this be done? Who makes a combo like this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
Might not even be an issue if you don't have any really big panels on it. Otherwise dowels or threaded rod across your wide panels would be the...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
Contact ANS he has a used Focal 8 Channel DSP that went for 1,300 bucks and is selling used I think shipped for 450. And from what I have seen and...

About this thread

Foster98GT

Foster98GT
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
houston281