Need Advice

Participant count
  • Participant list
Am going to get a underseat box built for loud speakers, will run all crossfire. Anyway what would be louder. One 8" loudspeaker and two 6.5 loudspeakers or four 6.5 loudspeakers, will be pushing them with a crossfire 800.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Am going to get a underseat box built for loud speakers, will run all crossfire. Anyway what would be louder. One 8" loudspeaker and two 6.5 loudspeakers or four 6.5 loudspeakers, will be pushing them with a crossfire 800.4

If you have the room..Pair of tens would be ideal for my liking.

If you have the room..Pair of tens would be ideal for my liking.
Lol they will not fit under seat, i already have this behind seat for bass just looking for loud.
46e05325a1d071bfae99c85a41dd3338.jpg
7cdfe81c4368e19c56ac18880284934c.jpg

nice i sold my crossfire amp maybe shoulda kept it.. 4 6.5 be louder i would think but i guess u were gonna bridge to the 8 so kind of a toss up..

nice i sold my crossfire amp maybe shoulda kept it.. 4 6.5 be louder i would think but i guess u were gonna bridge to the 8 so kind of a toss up..
Yeah thats what the owner of the shop said also. They are going to put four crossfire 6.5 loudspeakers and two crossfire super tweeters pushed by another crossfire 800.5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.