Need Input on 2 12s for crew cab chevy under seat

shalizi
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys ive got an 03 chevy crew cab 2500hd. My amp is a sundown saz1500d . Im going to be getting a downfiring box for under the seat. The specs on the box call for a mounting depth of 6inches if the magnet is under 6 1/2 inches wide. I was just going to get 2 12 cvt's and call it a day but if there are some subs that can fit this criteria id rather get something else in the 200-250 price range? Any ideas? Thanks

heres box specs-GMC12-CC-HD-DF

MEASUREMENTS

LENGTH: 42 3/8"

HEIGHT: 7"

WIDTH: 16 1/4"

AIRSPACE: .77 CU.FT. PER CHAMBER.

MOUNTING DEPTH 6" MAGNET UNDER 6 1/2" WIDTH

MOUNTING DEPTH 4 1/2" MAGNET OVER 6 1/2" WIDE

CONSTRUCTION IS INDUSTRIAL MDF 5/8" BOARD.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

im looking for a little bit of both. i listen to a lot of dubstep, house, electro, and rap. So i want something can sound good and get decently loud. i had two cvt10 in my last truck and those werent that bad but just trying to see if there is something better than those.

I have two 12" Alpine SWEs in my GMC Regular cab and those sound unbelieveably good for what they are.. I am going to upgrade to Alpines SWS 12" subs soon. I went with the Alpines becuase they have subs with short mounting depths and i have heard alot of good things about their subs. If i were you i would check out Alpines website and look into the type Rs or even the type S ones that im going to get. The type S are 300 watt RMS (750 watt peak). If you have 6" of mounting depth then you should be just fine with those. check em out let me know what u think.

im really considering the SSA Dcons but my only concern is if my amp is going to over power them? what VC configeration would be the best with the SAZ 1500d?

im looking for a little bit of both. i listen to a lot of dubstep, house, electro, and rap. So i want something can sound good and get decently loud. i had two cvt10 in my last truck and those werent that bad but just trying to see if there is something better than those.

Knock knock....

who's there?

Rob...

Rob who?

ROBwobrobWobROBrobwoooobrawb

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.