New speed record for I.

I think I read somewhere about some kid getting in trouble for posting his speed...a cop saw it and tracked him down and busted the dude...just something to be careful about:eyebrow:
that is pretty fast though, all ******** aside:crazy:
no way is that even possible. you could just say i was lying to look cool. let alone a police officer tracking you down based on an internet post is total bs im sure he would be breaking the law by doing so without a warrent

To follow up on the whole cop thing. Legally the cop cannot give you a ticket. My aunt and uncle are laywers and have told me about traffic cameras and how you can get out of tickets if seen doing something on camera. Reason being is you have to be served by an officer to receive a ticket right then and there. Also, whether its on camera or not there is no proof that it was actually you driving.

110 in a 99 explorer v6...downhill with a tailwind
Lol, thats the only way i could get mine to break 105, got it up to about 114 when the governor kicked in

Got my moms 1999 Jaguar XJ8 up to about 122 before I pussied out, it could have taken a lot more than that tho, felt like i was going 70 in my explorer... just the other cars were whizzing by a lot faster... lol

I don't speed anymore tho, the tickets add up to much and gas is too expensive (my car eats through 1/8 of a tank at 100+ in about 5 minutes). I don't know about the whole dangerous thing, I'm one of those stupid kids who still thinks he's invincible but speeding isn't worth it when you got **** to buy and pay for...

To follow up on the whole cop thing. Legally the cop cannot give you a ticket. My aunt and uncle are laywers and have told me about traffic cameras and how you can get out of tickets if seen doing something on camera. Reason being is you have to be served by an officer to receive a ticket right then and there. Also, whether its on camera or not there is no proof that it was actually you driving.
there's a speed camera on the highway in Phionix AZ somewhere.. my ex g/f got a ticket speeding... the picture showed her in the drivers seat. smokeing a cig.. it was pretty funny looking... she had to pay the ticket..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Silver

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Silver
Brighton, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date