New system. Need advice! Type r 12's

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but I need some advice on a new system for a 2008 altima.

I'm getting two Alpine Type r 12's. (SWR-12D4) Dual voice coil - 4 ohms - 600 RMS each. I'm also getting a Kenwood DDX419 head unit.

I'm wanting to get a Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D. 1200W RMS, 1-Channel Monoblock Super Class D Amplifier w/ 0 AWG Amp Kit. It's $200 and I'll get the amp and necessary wiring included. (Sonicelectronix deal)

I also want a ported box. Either a custom built or prefab. I'm NOT going to build my own however, and I'm new to car audio so I'm going to have everything installed by an audio shop, etc.

I would really appreciate any advice on the amp+amp kit and enclosure options.

Open to suggestions. Hoping to spend around $300-400 on the amp and enclosure combined.

thanks guys!

While that amp my not be optimal it will get the job done. Just ensure you get an enclosure that is designed to be efficient and you should be good to go.

What dimensions do we have to work with I can do $135 plus shipping should be $35-40 shoot me a text 502-649-6005 if you want to discuss it more.

Pro rabbit/dbeez, how much for a dual 12" ported box that will fit in my truck?
Also, can anyone suggest a better amp that isn't much more expensive?
what dims do you have to work with? also what kind of carpet or finish are you looking for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.