New tint...

It should clear up, after two days that should be more than enough time to tell the tale.

and mazz, if you're in ATL I dont suggest doing 5%, it's illegal and they're busting ass about it, expensive tickets and they dont play

Anything under 35 is illegal as you probably know

But I used to have 5%, as long as you drop all of your windows so the cops can see they normally dont mind...

Don't roll your windows down for a couple of days. Most likely it's the soap solution it makes a white sheen. After it cures you can wipe the inner side of the window with a cloth/paper towel and some water.

I have 5% all around, full face, color stable tint. Tis hot where I'm at.

Pics man!

post some pics of it
Dark tint FTW! Cops in NC aren't too bad about it. I haven't been pulled yet. But 35% is lowest you can do legal here also. Only bad thing here is that your car wont pass inspection. You have to pull the tint off and redo it every year.

car2.jpg

It should clear up, after two days that should be more than enough time to tell the tale.
and mazz, if you're in ATL I dont suggest doing 5%, it's illegal and they're busting ass about it, expensive tickets and they dont play

Anything under 35 is illegal as you probably know

But I used to have 5%, as long as you drop all of your windows so the cops can see they normally dont mind...
Ya man I also think it depends on the car If you got a huge ass tahoe or yukon with 5 % all the way around its definetly noticable. But on just a small like 2 door civic its not as bad i have a ford explorere so the 5% tint with definetly be noticable

limit here is 35% and a friend of mine has double 5% on his yukon. i drove it at night last week and i couldnt see ****...way too dark.

Dark tint FTW! Cops in NC aren't too bad about it. I haven't been pulled yet. But 35% is lowest you can do legal here also. Only bad thing here is that your car wont pass inspection. You have to pull the tint off and redo it every year.
car2.jpg
my truck passed with 2 1/2 all the way around but 20% on entire windshield before i sold it ... lol. love KY :/

Yup. *****. I think I'm gonna get mine redone after I inspect it again in the spring. I pulled all mine off (had 5% for years), and it's KILLIN' me... ****ing SUVs can have 5% behind the drivers' glass and no one else can? WTF is up with that? **** NC....

I just can't stand it, my whole system is in my hatchback and totally exposed to anyone walking by, I have to keep a blanket over it to hide it all. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Ya its kinda hard to get away with it where I live in Ga in kennesaw theres a REAL big scene on modding cars 5% tints blue neons smoked taillights and everyones getting pulled over

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date