Newbie at Car Audio set ups...Got a general Question..

• Thread starter <FakeFUBU05>
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<FakeFUBU05>

I own a 2000 Daewoo Leganza, and have recently installed a Thunder 4000 MTX amp and 2 10'' Thunder 4000 subs. I need to get rid of my manufacturer speakers, and upgrade, but dont know what brand and style I should buy. The people at Circuit City suggested Polka or Infinity....are these good speakers?

Any suggestions on CD players? I have a Jensen, but it only has one preout and I need at least three...what brand would you suggest?

Originally posted by :I own a 2000 Daewoo Leganza, and have recently installed a Thunder 4000 MTX amp and 2 10'' Thunder 4000 subs. I need to get rid of my manufacturer speakers, and upgrade, but dont know what brand and style I should buy. The people at Circuit City suggested Polka or Infinity....are these good speakers?

Any suggestions on CD players? I have a Jensen, but it only has one preout and I need at least three...what brand would you suggest?

The people are circuit city don't know jack, go to a real car audio store. Infinity makes decent components, though. Just remember you get what you pay for. I'm not sure what you have to spend on a deck but I have the JVC SH99 deck and it has 3 outs, and it plays mp3 cd's, cost me about 300 bucks. Great deck.

i would have to say that Eclipse is defnitly one of the best decks out there. i run Eclipse highs and mids also and i love them. If you are no happy with those, i would reccomend MB Quart, or Kove Audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.