Not sure what's going on here

Participant count
  • Participant list

Varinabassing
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Richmond,Va
Ok I have a pioneer 4100nex. When you cut the volume up on it the speakers go nuts like full volume static and popping noise. Can't figure out if it is radio or the amp. I can't balance left or right regardless position I still get music out of both sides. And randomly the music seems to get quite like some of the speakers are fading out or something. Grounded the wiring harness to the chassis. I have tried different rcas. I don't have another amp to try right now. I have change the ground on the amp. Any ideas ?

Couldn't hurt, but it's really dependant on the vehicle. My Wrangler had a ground strap that had to be attached to the Hu, if you didn't a bunch of wierd s**t would happen. Have you tried to unplug the rca's? If you have a 3.5mm to rca cord you can plug it into your phone and see if the noise is still there.

Sent from my Motorola 2950 Special Edition 3w.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.