Off topic help please

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
I know this doesn't have ***** to do with car audio but I need help to see if my significant other is bullshitt!ng me. OK my significant other just recently been on fb something that have caused problems between us in the past due to past people popping up still trying to talk to her. How do I catch her if she is private messaging some guy back and forth? She uses and iPod touch to get on fb...if someone can enlighten me please let me know because I work all day and I need to see if some way if she is doing so, I hate to be played as a fool.

Jealousy, posessiveness and not trusting kill relationships faster than IM's. But, ask her for her login information. Or her icloud id. If she isn't transparent I would ask her why. Being direct is the better option.

This likely isn't even the real problem.

What's the worst that could come from her messaging others? Possible cheating.

Why would a woman cheat? Because she's unhappy in the current relationship and feels like her needs aren't being met. Is this the case for you? If so, this is the problem. Address this issue.

If not, then you may have some issues with insecurity, possibly stemming from past hurt. If so, address this issue.

If it doesn't have shit to do with car audio, it goes in the Thunderdome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I know this doesn't have ***** to do with car audio but I need help to see if my significant other is bullshitt!ng me. OK my significant other just recently been on fb something that have caused problems between us in the past due to past people popping up still trying to talk to her. How do I catch her if she is private messaging some guy back and forth? She uses and iPod touch to get on fb...if someone can enlighten me please let me know because I work all day and I need to see if some way if she is doing so, I hate to be played as a fool.
If she talks to them against your will or even allows ********. She is not worth the misery. On the other hand chances are if you feel that way your right. Some peopke arent "jelious" and are trusting but those people usually cheated before and have low to No morals. Id never give a girl i cared about any reason to not trust me or be jelious.

Scorpio? Or aries?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.