Ok im stumped with this issue.

Participant count
  • Participant list

TexanSound

CarAudio.com Newbie
texas
I have 2 things for yall

1. Autoplay on start-up. So i have a kenwood deck in a 2011 ford f150 with a samsung s23 ultra, running youtube music. I turned off allow external to start playback using Bluetooth no android auto. Still auto plays and cant find any thing setting wise. It's convenient until I pick up a co-worker and blow our ear drums haha becausei forget to turn off Bluetooth.

Second one. Can speakers sound better after using them if they haven't been used in years? Ok so my 2011 ford. Its base xlt with sync and the previous owner cant remember if it worked for him so im thinking at least a year min. But when i put the radio in decent sound but couldn't handle bass eq, now i can make the mirrors rattle with vol on 33 and phone on close to max vol with eq settings on hu and my phone (more bass and mid with treble, Taper off) Even handled level 3 bass on the headunit.

I have 2 things for yall

1. Autoplay on start-up. So i have a kenwood deck in a 2011 ford f150 with a samsung s23 ultra, running youtube music. I turned off allow external to start playback using Bluetooth no android auto. Still auto plays and cant find any thing setting wise. It's convenient until I pick up a co-worker and blow our ear drums haha becausei forget to turn off Bluetooth.

Second one. Can speakers sound better after using them if they haven't been used in years? Ok so my 2011 ford. Its base xlt with sync and the previous owner cant remember if it worked for him so im thinking at least a year min. But when i put the radio in decent sound but couldn't handle bass eq, now i can make the mirrors rattle with vol on 33 and phone on close to max vol with eq settings on hu and my phone (more bass and mid with treble, Taper off) Even handled level 3 bass on the headunit.
First issue. Did you clear all bluetooth sources in your headunit? I would also clear the headunit from my phone's bluetooth. Play the headunit in non bluetooth status, then add your phone to bluetooth. Just a suggestion.
Second issue: non use of speakers shouldn't affect the level of deterioration. However, the age of your speakers may affect performance. They were likely installed in 2010, based on your truck model year, almost 14 years ago in December of this year. I would consider new speakers.
I would also consider an add-on amplifier. I did that years ago using a harness that allowed me to add a amplifier to my 2006 factory stereo. No cutting or splicing wires, just plug and play. The brand name was PAC. Good luck.

No on the first issue, not sure how that effects it? I was surprised that hu settings didn't allow me to control it
Thats the plan wait for these to blow while saving towards a replacement set. But it does confuse me as it couldn't handle bass in the beginning or did i fine tune the eq and vol limit and not know it?

No on the first issue, not sure how that effects it? I was surprised that hu settings didn't allow me to control it
Thats the plan wait for these to blow while saving towards a replacement set. But it does confuse me as it couldn't handle bass in the beginning or did i fine tune the eq and vol limit and not know it?
When you get a chance, set all your equalizer controls to ZERO. Then play a CD. Gradually, turn up your setting to your desired sounds. If that doesn't work, most headunits have a reset mode, that you can accomplish without removing the headunit.
Let us know when you solve your issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...