Central Region OKC G2G August 6th, 2011

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Sorry to say that we didn't beat the heat, but it's reasonable to say that everyone that I met today sure made it bearable. I had a great time meeting up with some old friends and making new ones, you all are good people.

I got to hear some real nice sounding cars today, thanks to all who let me have a demo, it was a real pleasure. I should have something up and running next time to listen to, so that I can share back with you all.

Thanks Aho Audio! Your time and effort to make this what it was really showed, I would say it was a big success, when's the next one!?! Thanks again!

Now..how can I fit ten inch midbasses in MY front doors...

If you didn't show up, you missed out on a hell of a good time. Felt nowhere near as hot as it has been. I agree with tebor, really nice sounding cars. Can't wait for the next one. Stay tuned!!

If you didn't show up, you missed out on a hell of a good time. Felt nowhere near as hot as it has been. I agree with tebor, really nice sounding cars. Can't wait for the next one. Stay tuned!!
I'm sure it was a good time. Just had to get work done. Anyone get pics/video?

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you personally, more of a blanket statement.

I know Anthony's wife took some. Maybe he can post them up after he recovers from the day!

ya she tool some pics and asked here to post them and also will see if the camera did the recording right and can have vidio of all of the show as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jowens500

10+ year member
"A boom box is not a toy"
jowens500
Okc, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date