Pioneer 880 ipod problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

gijoe
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an 880 and I use my ipod with it pretty regularly with the ipod interface. I have noticed that on (seemingly) random occasions a song will start playing and after about 5 seconds it'll skip to the next song. I thought that it was a problem with certain songs on my ipod, but if I go into the menu and select the song that just messed up, it'll play all the way through without any problems. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you think it's my ipod, hu or my adapter? Also, this wont happen anywhere else in the song, if it plays past the first few seconds, it'll play all the way through. I have never had a song skip anywhere else during it's playback except within the first 5 seconds or so.

You may possibly have a certain function marked. I am not sure of the exact name, but it's something like intro mode or something like that. It plays like the first 5 - 10 sec of a song and then goes on to the next. However, it should do it for every song, not just one randomly. So look through your function settings and see if there is something like that going on.

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but it used to do with when I had my 880 as well.

Though, I only remember it doing it on one specific song, so it could just be the song you're listenign to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.