Post pics of your... failed sub projects

Wingman0121
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Four 10 inch newer Kicker Comps in a ~3.2cf ported box tuned to something like 35Hz.

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

I made in like 5 years ago, it was sort of a "I'm bored what to do" moment. I realized that how to cut the carpet is really important lol. That box sounded good with just two 10s but with four it sounded like they're all constipated. That 3/4" width port worked amazingly well with no port noise what so ever.

Four 10 inch newer Kicker Comps in a ~3.2cf ported box tuned to something like 35Hz.
IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

I made in like 5 years ago, it was sort of a "I'm bored what to do" moment. I realized that how to cut the carpet is really important lol. That box sounded good with just two 10s but with four it sounded like they're all constipated. That 3/4" width port worked amazingly well with no port noise what so ever.
you should have inverted two on top and left the sides empty. would have sounded better I think...

Yes, everybody post your kicker comps you got for hella cheap, used for a week, and cant sell for dirt cheap

Ha actually I bought them dirt cheap then sold it at the same price, it was a good time but that was how I know the newer Kicker Comp sounds like poop. I had the old Comp and it's much better.

I don't have pics of my first attempt. I used 1/2" plexi...a bender and a few screws...lets just say it didn't hold together..looked good though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.