Proper Door Sound Deadening and You

A plexiglass cutting recomendation. Plexiglass is designed to score and break, and it's much easier that way, unless you have compound curves to cut in. All you need is a utility knife and a straight edge. It also grinds well to take off edges and round corners.

Does anyone know if the wal mart scosche accumat is asphalt based?

Richard

;edited for clarification;

A plexi cutting tip. It's designed to score and break, much easier that way, unless you have compound curves to cut in. It also grinds well to take off edges.
Does anyone know if the wal mart scosche accumat is asphalt based?

Richard
Plexiglass cut just fine for me with a jigsaw, I just made sure each side of the glass I was cutting was held down good and didn't flex. And as for the walmart stuff, I know nothing about it, but I wouldn't buy it if I were you, I'm sure it's pretty horrible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.