quick reply

MikeofTulsa

The one and Only!
Tulsa, OK
so is the quick reply option gone now goob? i no longer have a box at the bottom of a thread to post in, have to use the "post reply" button. any info would be appreciated. appears others still have it, i am at work so i dont know if thats the problem or not.

-Mike

so is the quick reply option gone now goob? i no longer have a box at the bottom of a thread to post in, have to use the "post reply" button. any info would be appreciated. appears others still have it, i am at work so i dont know if thats the problem or not.

-Mike
Is Java disabled on your browser?

Mine's there as well??

I saw Mike ask this earlier in a different thread....maybe it was THE Thread, I'm not sure...but I have no idea why he wouldn't have it and everyone else does?

Prowler=vBulletin illiterate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

well its only at work, appears that java isnt enabled, gonna enable it and see if that does it

didnt make a diff. i guess its something i'll have to live with while at work

well its only at work, appears that java isnt enabled, gonna enable it and see if that does it
didnt make a diff. i guess its something i'll have to live with while at work

you prolly done this already, but did you click the little arrow in the upper right hand corner of the quick reply box?

untitled9vv.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.