"Noise ordiance violation"

around here the only way you get a ticket is if, its louder than 10 cars. my system is usually a little loud driving past cops, but they havent done anything. and today i was right behind a cop with my system on.
Louder than 10 cars? What does that even mean? I could line up 10 vehicles that you'd NEVER be louder than.

I've heard of people being pulled over for goofy reasons like 6x9's and stuff. However, at least when I got pulled over it was for a legit system:laugh:

got pulled over by a motorcycle cop yesterday for my loud music and he just happened to throw on the fact that my tint is wayyyy too dark... so im goin to court for the violation and i have a "fix it" warning for the tint.. have 10 days to take it to the station and show them that i have a legal limit.. this all happened with an orion 4004 (50x4rms) and 1 12'' type r with 350rms.. cop said citizens arnt supposed to hear it within 40 feet or you're in trouble.. he was a motorcycle dude, so he was a d!ck..
Your lucky. It is 25ft here.

and frame it, that way your getting your moneys worth.
Then learn to be quicker with the volume knob, LOL. Bet after this your cop detection radar is sharper than an Xacto blade. Shouldn't worry too much, because as far as I know noise ordinances and tint tickets dont get you points.

Hey civic96... ha ha ha I have the funniest story. I was reading your post. And you were talking about him being a jerk. I am from indianapolis and I was thinking wow that reminds me of those pr*ck carmel cops. I wonder what town he lives in. Scroll up and see carmel, IN. come on what are the chances.... seriously!! I was like HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO WAY. Still cant believe it. ***** you got the ticket but bro you know carmel cops have a REPUTATION . Also i wonder if his motorcycle can be heard for over 40 feet?hmm........ bet it can be. Also do you have ALL of your windows tinted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.