Raffle - Huge System -

Sorry but this is very suspicious seing as you only have one post. Plus, reconstruction surgery on my knee and ankle costed over 250,000...

We'll it seems spocicous to me, that you had more reconstructed then a collar bone also. And I'll post pictures soon guys. Thanks again.

Sorry but this is very suspicious seing as you only have one post. Plus, reconstruction surgery on my knee and ankle costed over 250,000...

wow, either you had complications and had to stay at the hospital, or you got ass raped by the hospital..

My knee reconstruction cost about 25K, but I was also in and out in 4 hours... That was ACL, MCL, Meniscus, Partial LCL.... And I have a cadaver ligament in my knee... kinda creepy...

7 total surgeries, total of 2 weeks in the hospital, complete reconstruction of both knee and ankle, homestay, 8 months rent on some stupid knee-flexing device, plus other stuff.

edits:

1) average operation time: ~6hours

2) Insurance is awesome when they pay for everything

3) Why did you edit your first post?

What does this have ANYTHING to do with the first post???? Im just really lost here.

What kind of Fosgates are you talking about though....???

It was in reply to untouchable11. Sorry for not clearing that up. The origional first post by mx519 said he was in an accident and had to have surgery (a lot for a very low price) and was selling auction tickets for his system. It had nothing to do with "which would you purchase".

Pwt, Edited so I wouldnt get kicked off the board due to people like you. If you don't like it, then don't reply? Isn't that simple?

Just like untouachable said, you must have got raped my the hospital. And don't go off telling people that their lying, it's going to cost more then 29,000.00 to reconstruct a collar bone. Because that's exactly what the doctor priced me at. Since your being a ***** why dont you call up there to - "North East Arkansas" " Methodist Hospitol" and ask "Doctor Short." Smartass. Then come back and tell us he told you it's going to cost 250,000.00 to do my collar bone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.