Rockford fosgate S-series or the JBL 1200.1?????

Participant count
  • Participant list

quiimari
10+ year member

I Am Tiger Woods
I recently just bought 2 12" Alpine type R 1241Ds, but no amp yet plus I am under a pretty tite budget. So with the help of eBay I am looking at a couple of amps: it seems people love the JBL 1200.1, but I have yet to see it in action, but I like what I read about it so it makes my list, the Fosgates 500s, 700s, or 750s (depends of the $) and I am also looking at the Soundstream rubicon 500-1. Help me here, any advice would be great, I want to feel like after I bought the amp I made the right choice, so please tell me if I am missing a great amp from this list or which amp would be the best for my situation. I appreciate your help.

soundstream is my first choicee, then rockford..

if you go with rockford get bd500.1 on thezeb.com.. it's $200, ebay sells it over $300

??what?? rockford is overpriced??? maybe!!!

Originally posted by quiimari I recently just bought 2 12" Alpine type R 1241Ds, but no amp yet plus I am under a pretty tite budget. So with the help of eBay I am looking at a couple of amps: it seems people love the JBL 1200.1, but I have yet to see it in action, but I like what I read about it so it makes my list, the Fosgates 500s, 700s, or 750s (depends of the $) and I am also looking at the Soundstream rubicon 500-1. Help me here, any advice would be great, I want to feel like after I bought the amp I made the right choice, so please tell me if I am missing a great amp from this list or which amp would be the best for my situation. I appreciate your help.
if price is no option then go w/ the rubicon or the fosgate.......but since the type r's are only rated at 300w rms i believe i'd say if u wanna go w/ a jbl amp go w/ the 600.1.......the jbl is the way to go if cash is an option.......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.