Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5" coil / huge mounting depth .. 3000rms/6000peak ( pfft really? )

single 1 ohm

were display models I bought before they went on display lol only ones the shop had gotten in. Not many have got to mess with these due to price and rarity on the market thus far.

complete in box with information booklets / screws / wood frame / all packing original etc.

Price:

1800 per. possibly go lower pending both are bought together.

would rather meet than to ship otherwise price is + shipping. Even neo, these things weigh a ton.

I will do payments plans if anyone is interested.

Trades - Whatever it is.. + cash unless it's a small automatic vehicle. Just offer though.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Listed above price would be + actual shipping

Item Pictures:

I HAVE FEEDBACKS RAWR

20150918_144257_zpsbl4xefuo.jpg

20151030_174047_zpsfbqlurfw.jpg

CAMERA FLASH OMG

20151030_174102_zpsghxq2kp2.jpg

1442257825072_zpsmhj90yso.jpg

20150914_152909_zpsnfp8f9mq.jpg

20150914_153050_zpslmfetke8.jpg

I don't know why you are hating so much. In person you are not this abrasive. Maybe just Internet BaD-Azs??? There is no mystical coating, it's a normal former and coil. You are tempting me to take off the top assembly and post but I don't want to risk damaging anything before I send it off
that's real lulz right there..

now anyhow, from someone who has actually sat in your ride with these in it " The inside of the coil former rubs on the pole piece of the motor at all times which is why they are more suited for spl burps rather than daily. "

they said that exact phrase. tempting you.. please, DO IT. all that'll happen is you'll either not have much a coating left from use to begin with.. or there will be none there and nick from fi will be a liar, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, rip those seven spider coil rubbing " beasts " apart..

maxresdefault.jpg

My friend had 9915's went to z15's and on to DC level 6 subs. DC were the loudest .9 over the Z subs and he also said to me that the Z's are burp only subs. I thought you could rip & run daily with those.

My friend had 9915's went to z15's and on to DC level 6 subs. DC were the loudest .9 over the Z subs and he also said to me that the Z's are burp only subs. I thought you could rip & run daily with those.
Just plug and play in the same box this doesn't say much. Without power clamp numbers or knowing if the box was optimum for either or that is meaningless. That said, the one I've seen locally did the same # as 05 Shocker Sig which I thought was pretty impressive for a 4" coil sub, though I'd guess the sig would pull away by more if he had a bigger box. I've heard DD-Z in person and they did really well.

If a sub is built with the absolute biggest coil that'll fit the gap it should be considered burp only simply for the fact that it'll rub and fail quickly. Playing 3 seconds at a time that's plenty of burps, but trying to just impress your buddies in the parking lot probably not so much. There's absolutely no reason you couldn't have your own coils wound though that might be more suitable for music.... provided you wanted to pay for a minimum order to have a batch made, and while mechanically they may hang with music, there's no guarantee that you'd have any sort of decent TS parameters to actually do so.

Got any bigger Jbl amps still?
Actually I picked up the "small" JBL/Crown amp (1200X2 I believe?) a few weeks ago... that and the big one are going into a big build in my brother's civic as soon as he gets it out of the shop. 4 12" small gap sigs in a wall. Should be fun. I'll post pics once we get things together.

Do still have the extra 12" neo sig. It's at Jason's house in Augusta and I'll probably pick it up this week when I drop off those TC9s for him..

Just plug and play in the same box this doesn't say much. Without power clamp numbers or knowing if the box was optimum for either or that is meaningless. That said, the one I've seen locally did the same # as 05 Shocker Sig which I thought was pretty impressive for a 4" coil sub, though I'd guess the sig would pull away by more if he had a bigger box. I've heard DD-Z in person and they did really well.
If a sub is built with the absolute biggest coil that'll fit the gap it should be considered burp only simply for the fact that it'll rub and fail quickly. Playing 3 seconds at a time that's plenty of burps, but trying to just impress your buddies in the parking lot probably not so much. There's absolutely no reason you couldn't have your own coils wound though that might be more suitable for music.... provided you wanted to pay for a minimum order to have a batch made, and while mechanically they may hang with music, there's no guarantee that you'd have any sort of decent TS parameters to actually do so.

Actually I picked up the "small" JBL/Crown amp (1200X2 I believe?) a few weeks ago... that and the big one are going into a big build in my brother's civic as soon as he gets it out of the shop. 4 12" small gap sigs in a wall. Should be fun. I'll post pics once we get things together.

Do still have the extra 12" neo sig. It's at Jason's house in Augusta and I'll probably pick it up this week when I drop off those TC9s for him..
I wasn't just a swap fest. Lots of time spent on changing baffles and getting it dialed in. There was people involved who def know the game so it wasn't amateur hour. But yeah.... Clamped is over 20K

Post a thread with a poll in it. Should be good for another 100 or so to your post count anyway.
I just shipped the Z's and the other person knows everything about them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

How about you make the thread? I've already got two about me, why not three

I just shipped the Z's and the other person knows everything about them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
How about you make the thread? I've already got two about me, why not three
You sell them ?

I believe I may actually be the only one posting this thread that's actually interested in these subs? I thought this was the classifieds. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I actually like Fosgate. I've ran almost every amp and sub since the 90's, and loved all of them.

I like the new T3. I like the FS, I like the neo, I like the effeciency. I think with the proper preparations in application, it could be a very good performer.

And I would ACTUALLY do unimaginable things to have a couple. Weird shit too. Maybe sexual. I'd probably let someone put the tip in (Ahem, JL Audio).

Your Move JL

I believe I may actually be the only one posting this thread that's actually interested in these subs? I thought this was the classifieds. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I actually like Fosgate. I've ran almost every amp and sub since the 90's, and loved all of them.

I like the new T3. I like the FS, I like the neo, I like the effeciency. I think with the proper preparations in application, it could be a very good performer.

And I would ACTUALLY do unimaginable things to have a couple. Weird shit too. Maybe sexual. I'd probably let someone put the tip in (Ahem, JL Audio).

Your Move JL
Pff I'm focas ***** talk to him.. Or some **** like that he don't pay me enough

Haha. Dirty boy

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Nah I think he got ripped.. Lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I personallylike how my threads actually have active convos in them site seems dead otherwise lol

Haha. Dirty boy 

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Hope Evan told him about where the issue jes42 had with them spider landing I think it was.. Something like that came loose and had to be reglued thus why they look so rough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...