S2 10, 12 & 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list
You guys do know this is 1 of almost 12 different forums I manage, along with other social networks.

We can not fulfill every request asap. Sorry.

Distrubed471985@ This must be so much fun for you. You bash the company, then ask questions, then say we are good, then back to bash us again. Then ask questions about products and expect some prompt response? Your funny.

Its really simple, if you do not like our products, do not post in this thread.

I WILL post pics up of the drivers today.

20120124164058.jpg

20120124163905.jpg

You guys do know this is 1 of almost 12 different forums I manage, along with other social networks. We can not fulfill every request asap. Sorry.

Distrubed471985@ This must be so much fun for you. You bash the company, then ask questions, then say we are good, then back to bash us again. Then ask questions about products and expect some prompt response? Your funny.

Its really simple, if you do not like our products, do not post in this thread.

I WILL post pics up of the drivers today.

HMM I have never said anything good about ur company sooo. I would like to try out that one sub only. When did I bash ur junk on this thread?? Point that out to me??? Ask what size coil got the answer and moved on. Simple enough.

it is a bigger motor:) more efficient, more power handling..
its just towers over the 12 and 10.... hate to see the 15 next to the 8.

more power handling is a plus.

liking the fact the 8 was the base for these builds and seeing the 10 and 12 rated for more rms gives me hope that the 8s can handle alittle more juice.....my box build needs to hurry up so i can test them lol

its just towers over the 12 and 10.... hate to see the 15 next to the 8.more power handling is a plus.

liking the fact the 8 was the base for these builds and seeing the 10 and 12 rated for more rms gives me hope that the 8s can handle a little more juice.....my box build needs to hurry up so i can test them lol
They are all conservatively rated. We know regardless of what RMS power rating is on the subwoofer, people will give more juice than recommended..so we compensate for that.

Let me know how they work out for you red.

I happen to like the 15s the most out of the group. For whatever reason they just seemed to be the most transparent out of the group. But then again, im a SQ guy..

That was in response to ur previous snobby post. I ask u again plz find where I bashed ur company in this thread prior to ur outburst?? I ask for the coil size used and you get all butthurt thats not my issue.
Believe me when I say, No one is "butthurt" about some random Saturn driving troll.

Please go else where, and stop asking ?s about products you have zero intentions on buying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date