S2 10, 12 & 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list
Believe me when I say, No one is "butthurt" about some random Saturn driving troll.
Please go else where, and stop asking ?s about products you have zero intentions on buying.

Thats right only real men drive trucks and suvs.. GTFO of here. U fail son the best u can come back with is oh u drive a Saturn bahhhh. Get out of HS.. Troll hmmm ask every member on this forum if I am one... Bet u want get the answer u like...

P.S I can ask any legit question I want about a product sooo yea sry if that makes u upset. I have broken no rules so until i do I will ask away.

Thats right only real men drive trucks and suvs.. GTFO of here. U fail son the best u can come back with is oh u drive a Saturn bahhhh. Get out of HS.. Troll hmmm ask every member on this forum if I am one... Bet u want get the answer u like...
lol thats your problem, you think this is a competition. Its like your trying to read everything out of context.

Its simple, I can quote you on other threads, where you bashed our products.

We let you troll for too long..you already edited your post like 3 times, you know exactly what your doing.

Believe what you may, but just listen to what i say, no one is "upset":cool:

You can ask, but dont expect an answer if your going to continue to bash us. Your talking to an actual person here, not a automated robot.
Ease up on the bashing.
U are correct and I am sry. I will admit my faults but I did not bash in this thread till u called me out I was just asking a question nothing more nothing less. Again I love you so its all good man. I have never had an issue with ur subs they seem to be good for the $$ I just dnt agree with ur wire but I will leave it at that. May u sell many.

Thanks.
PM me if you do order subs, i will give you a discount for the lack of satisfaction you had from our wiring.

Ohhhh really..... Does that also apply to amps??????? I am in need of a good amp at the moment as my sax is soon to be sold to a mate of mine...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date