Southwest Region Second Skin - USACI Event - October 17th

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Sounds like a youtube top ten nomination right there...

Maybe I will ask a buddy to get his girl to bring her coworkers whom are strippers. That could get exciting. have them dance and booty wax my hood...

If I can get the day off I'll definitely shoot out there hopefully get some good ideas on what direction I want to head with my setup. Just sold my old system so no subs as of now, still welcome even though I'm beatless?

Hopefully I'll have a little surprise for people, a little upgrade from my last setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Lol I wish man, if I wanted to do a blow through. The new one Is just an upgrade to the last, I'm interested to see what it hits.
What numbers are you expecting to hit?

I am hoping for a high 140's low 150's

The subs I am running dont seem to show potential for louder numbers, but I could be wrong. I wonder what Soundtream 12's can handle 1000rms at 1 ohm.... and get louder than these trantulas.

Not sure to be honest, I'm getting a new box built as we speak and it'll be tuned a little higher than the last one and braced better. Cough..not to mention new equipment...cough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

I'm sure you'll get **** close to those numbers, ur cavalier is a little ground pounder that's for sure lol.

We just got word back from the City. They approved our application to block off the street.

We have the barricades coming in on the Friday before the show, as well as the portable toilets, table & chairs and a few other things.

To park within the barricaded street area and "show" your car in the car show, is going to require a donation to the One Step Beyond Foundation. Maybe $10 per car, or whatever you feel like giving.

To get metered in the Usaci contest is going to cost $20. This money does not go to the charity. That all goes to the Usaci guy.

Only cars that enter the show will be getting metered. So, if you want your car entered, it will cost you $20 + a small donation.

If anyone has any questions you can call me directly

623-533-8193

Thanks so much for your consideration!

ANT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.