so is there anything else that compares to the deh-prs80

So throwback to the first page here, but was that meme serious? Since when does Alpine have the pico fuse issue? That was always a Pioneer issue.
I'm not sure. Google would probably know. However I know that many hu's can start having engine noise and ground problems if you hotswap the rcas. Even alpines.

Yeah. I've known that. I just always thought the pico fuse epidemic was a Pioneer thing. My theory is, if we're smart enough to get online to talk to people about car audio stuff, we should be smart enough to not hot swap something that's not hot swappable. That's asking too much from today's society though. At least it's an easy fix, at least for the Pioneers and as long as you don't mind grounding all of your RCAs at the HU.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.