Someone in my neighborhood has tabs on my car and keeps braking in

are car alarms from best buy good? i got a cheapo alarm from audio express right after i got my car and they did a crapy job, so i was thinking about going to best buy because any where else around here is going to charge way more then i want to spend or is known for doing a poor job.

are car alarms from best buy good? i got a cheapo alarm from audio express right after i got my car and they did a crapy job, so i was thinking about going to best buy because any where else around here is going to charge way more then i want to spend or is known for doing a poor job.

a Glock 17 works better

talk about bad luck, i feel for you but im lucky enuff to have enuff respect in my hood that i don't have my car broken into on the other hand the neighbors car that parks RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF MINE has been broken in to more than once and the last time about a month ago the theif stole his alpine HU and 2 cerwin vega 15's with a lanzar 1200 watt amp, but my car hasn't been touched... but i would recommend get yourself a really big gun with a scope or since your in the military get a M16 their pretty light and have good accuracy with little kickback

talk about bad luck, i feel for you but im lucky enuff to have enuff respect in my hood that i don't have my car broken into on the other hand the neighbors car that parks RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF MINE has been broken in to more than once and the last time about a month ago the theif stole his alpine HU and 2 cerwin vega 15's with a lanzar 1200 watt amp, but my car hasn't been touched... but i would recommend get yourself a really big gun with a scope or since your in the military get a M16 their pretty light and have good accuracy with little kickback

two in the chest one in the head

alarms from best buy are good. but the installer has to be good. if you want BB to do it DONT stay with your car while it is getting installed. it bugs the installer, and you might cause them to rush it.

just tell them you want everything taped up really good, and get a battery backup with peizo sirens under the dash, on the battery backup.

i work at BB and when i install the viper 791 i use about 1-2 rolls of electrical tape. and its not the shitty electrical tape either it is like $5 a roll and after it has been in there for awhile if they try and remove it, it is really sticky and difficult.....

ALSO DEI actually makes the internal parts for audiovox and prestige. so technically they are the same alarm just the prestige and audiovox have more cool features, also they are cheaper.

both alarms are about $140-$160 on ebay. that is the cost for them. if you pay at BB the audiovox is around $340 and the viper is around $450 installed.

ok what you do is. get a hella ghetto car. say you got some tight sterio equipment in it. JL audio should do the trick since thats all any noob has ever heard of. then waht you do is stick some sort of ignitor into the gas tank. wire a reverse push switch to your doors so power is restored when the doors are open or the switch is all the way out kinda like GM uses for their interior lights. then sit back and watch the show. when they go to investigate your TIGHT NEW JL SYSTEM KABLAMMM!!!!!!!!! theft problem gone

ok what you do is. get a hella ghetto car. say you got some tight sterio equipment in it. JL audio should do the trick since thats all any noob has ever heard of. then waht you do is stick some sort of ignitor into the gas tank. wire a reverse push switch to your doors so power is restored when the doors are open or the switch is all the way out kinda like GM uses for their interior lights. then sit back and watch the show. when they go to investigate your TIGHT NEW JL SYSTEM KABLAMMM!!!!!!!!! theft problem gone
or you could just snipe em off from your bedroom window, and shoot em in the knee, that'll make sure they never walk without a limp again

or you could just snipe em off from your bedroom window, and shoot em in the leg
bah that would require staying up late all the time. i like methods that work for you while you sleep plus let you know when the job is done. "I dont know what happened officer i didnt wire my car up that way must have been like that since i bought it i never drove it."

bah that would require staying up late all the time. i like methods that work for you while you sleep plus let you know when the job is done. "I dont know what happened officer i didnt wire my car up that way must have been like that since i bought it i never drove it."
or disconnect the locks and when they are in there sneak out and slam the door shut on em when they arn't looking.

locking them in with your nifty remote door locking alarm and then call the cops after you shoot their thumb off of course

or disconnect the locks and when they are in there sneak out and slam the door shut on em when they arn't looking.locking them in with your nifty remote door locking alarm and then call the cops
again requires staying awake. but i would acatually look into a home servalience system to monitor whoever is outside. jsut set it up on a motion sensor to record about 20 sec of video everytime something moves. or if there is constant movement it would take a constant video untill 30 sec after the motion stopped

they probably used the slim jim method to get in your car with out it looking liek they broke into it and im wondering is ther eany way to make it so theives cant use the slimjim?
weld a plate above the hanlde/lock .... ever tried to use a slimjim? it takes skill!

busting a window does too

i used to be one of thos ****s that used to **** around with this **** a cloths hanger, broken spark plugs and cutted credit cards and phone cards were my best friend and since i got in trouble a couple years back i strayed away from the crowd and i know several of them know that i have equipment and if they ever want some money they know where to look

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.