Soo...

F that. im starting to make a project out of this truck and it was supposed to be a "beater"
i see you put a flip out in the cupholders lol

im thinkin about getting the avh-p5000dvd for the dash, and making a small console under the radio to put **** in, and i have a 7" monitor thats been laying around so ill throw that in too.

i decided not to get the double din pioneer, unless that is i put it in the console, then i have an empty 1.5 DIN slot in the dash though.
INdeed... I've considered a TV on the tranny hump numerous times, never went through with it...

nG

you have a bench seat, or buckets?

i have the bench, so ill build a simple console out of wood, no glass or anything. i wanna show you how im doing my pods later, see what you think.. you might have a better idea. im deff gonna have to cut the window crank knob quite a bit so im still able to use it.

have u seen my door panels since i wrapped them in tweed?

check my thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381402

see the bottom of the door panel? i cut a piece of 1/4" birch, and glued it in that little indention area along the bottom of the panel. then yesterday i cut another piece of 1/4" for the base for my pods. i gotta cut the rings when i get home, and then mount/fleece. the window crank will hit the pod though. i have 2 sets of rsd's, so 2 mids and 2 tweets per door.

Yeah, wish I could "do work" but alas... class...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

nG

Mpyre.... 65m's...
I have three different sets of mids I could go with... AA Poly's, Dayton RS180s, or Mpyre 65m's...

I need to have a listening session tomorrow to decide... along with someone to listen with me.

nG
if you decide against the polys, lmk

id like another set, or 4

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hate to bump an old ass thread, but NG, how do you like the Mpyres? I'm gonna run 2 per door too. I've been sitting on mine for a while so I should have them in soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ngsm13

5,000+ posts
BSEE
ngsm13
Cincinnati, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date