Soo...

Ya know, I was just thinking of it... and how I can mount the C701 in my DIN sized slide-out cup holder near the passenger side. I used to have a flip-out screen there...

But... that's another $500... and then I could go 3way... and then that's even more money...

nG

Ya know, I was just thinking of it... and how I can mount the C701 in my DIN sized slide-out cup holder near the passenger side. I used to have a flip-out screen there...
But... that's another $500... and then I could go 3way... and then that's even more money...

nG
have the females pay for your drinks and smokes and you can save up in no time.

Sounds like a plan, I should have one next week! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

nG

It sounds okay now, I got work to do to seal up the panel, and install some gaskets and foam behind the door... I'm sticking with the Mpyre mids...

nG

It sounds okay now, I got work to do to seal up the panel, and install some gaskets and foam behind the door... I'm sticking with the Mpyre mids...
nG
Try some window seal tape from home depot around the perimeter of the panel. I did it on a land rover that I did custom panels for, made a difference. Where did you put the tweets? A pillars?

how much was it, and how hard?
They were like... $270 for the kit for both doors, switches (2 on driver side, one on passenger), and the wiring harness.

Easy to do... direct bolt-on. Pissed me off b/c they sent me the wrong ones at first though...

nG

F that. im starting to make a project out of this truck and it was supposed to be a "beater"

i see you put a flip out in the cupholders lol

im thinkin about getting the avh-p5000dvd for the dash, and making a small console under the radio to put **** in, and i have a 7" monitor thats been laying around so ill throw that in too.

i decided not to get the double din pioneer, unless that is i put it in the console, then i have an empty 1.5 DIN slot in the dash though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ngsm13

5,000+ posts
BSEE
ngsm13
Cincinnati, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date