Sound Advice

the electronics store, big screen tv's and all that ****? VERY good install shop, the one i went to when i was in orlando. the sound advice here in mississippi has no realtion to them and ***** ass.

i just went to the one on dale mabry today.

tlaked to a guy named alex, he was really good at dealing with things.

theyre really knowledgeable, didnt know it had a install shop though... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Sound advice is probably the only place in tampa that I will go to for car audio advice.

I"ve been to a couple of local shops, and they all really **** compared to here.

Sensuous Sounds does the best installs in Tampa IMO. But they will rape you on prices. Luckily I know one of the installers so he hooks me up. Sound Advice does do good work, specially the Fowler and Dale Mabry locations

Yup, The one on fowler is good stuff, they have an install shop directly accross from them, decent prefab boxes that if I recall correctly, they make. Last I checked they had some audison in there now to, and kicker subs, and some boston stuff as well.

Sensous sound howerver, thats the shiznit, so long as you have very very very deep pockets. I got to talking with some of the guys there, about what I wanted to do with my system, while I was in picking up some cascade. Great guys, talked with me for a good half hour, and gave me som sweet ideas for my bmw. Got to look at an suv they were doing, man it was crazy. May still be in there, the work they were doing was extensive. Check out the glass case next time you go, right by the car stereo stuff, lotsa old school stuff in there, always neat to look at at least.

I know of only one other place anywhere close by, in Hernando on us 19 by countyline. Its been a while since I went in there, but i know the same guy still owns it, and they did up a car for me once upon a time that I was stupid not to start competing with, it was that good I thought. They did wonderful work. Oh yeah, the name is Audio video specalists. They do home stereo as well.

Yea Sensuous Sounds knows their sh*t. If anyone goes there ask for jason, short bald guy.

Edit: My boy Jason just quit Sensuous Sounds. But if anyone still wants the same exact quality of workmanship he's opening his own shop. Just call his cell and leave a message (813) 843-1149.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...