Speaker selection, JL or BA?

Eugenics
5,000+ posts

Princess
Arbys
I recently bought a JL 500/5 (100x2 front 25x2 rear 250x1 sub) and a 12inch W6v2, i was origonaly going to go all JL audio, my thoughts were to get JL XR650-CSi's for the fronts and CXi's for the rears. but i was looking at some Boston Acoustics Pro60's and those look very attractive, if i went with those what speakers would i want to use for the rears? and would this be enough power to push them?

Should i stick with getting the JL's, or are the BA's better? i was also looking at using Stinger Xpert 12 gauge for the front speakers and 16 gauge for the rears? would this be wise? any advice would help me out alot!

I recently bought a JL 500/5 (100x2 front 25x2 rear 250x1 sub) and a 12inch W6v2, i was origonaly going to go all JL audio, my thoughts were to get JL XR650-CSi's for the fronts and CXi's for the rears. but i was looking at some Boston Acoustics Pro60's and those look very attractive, if i went with those what speakers would i want to use for the rears? and would this be enough power to push them?
Should i stick with getting the JL's, or are the BA's better? i was also looking at using Stinger Xpert 12 gauge for the front speakers and 16 gauge for the rears? would this be wise? any advice would help me out alot!
yes, I think you should stay with all JL gear, it is of most high quality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Never heard the JL's but the Bostons are very nice sounding to me. It's a matter of preference, but either way I think you will be getting a very good speaker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.