Speakers for 2024 Silverado HD

Participant count
  • Participant list

TeeCamp

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys and gals. New to this forum. Looking for some tips and advice. I had what I thought was a pretty decent system in my 2020 GMC Denali but I want to look at some other options for my 24 High Country. I don't have the truck yet, so I am not sure if the speakers are the same size for the new one or not. Hoping so.

Anyways, I currently have JBL 962C Stadium series in the front door/tweeter in the dash and the JBL 62F stadiums in the back doors. These are running off of a JL VX1000/5i. Subs are to be determined later on.

As for speakers, I have been looking at the JL C3's for all 4 doors or even doing just C7's in the front and not worrying about the rears. The JBL's aren't bad, but I want something very rich sounding that can handle loud volumes as well. I am open to suggestions but please explain why. Thanks in advance.

You want to take out the brand new system, that you've never heard, that's in a brand new truck, that you don't yet have?
I am 99% confident it is the same exact crappy bose system that was in my denali...The truck is getting delivered next month. So I am pre planning here. The only thing I don't know is the front grilles are shaped differently, so therefor I cant say for a fact that they will be the same 6x9's that I have in my current truck, or if they went with something different. Knowing bose, it is probably the exact same speaker as before

I am 99% confident it is the same exact crappy bose system that was in my denali...The truck is getting delivered next month. So I am pre planning here. The only thing I don't know is the front grilles are shaped differently, so therefor I cant say for a fact that they will be the same 6x9's that I have in my current truck, or if they went with something different. Knowing bose, it is probably the exact same speaker as before
I wouldnt do anything until you are sitting in that vehicle and actually listening to the sound system it has. then I would make a decision after running whats in it for a good month running trough everything playing my tunes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...