sub noise

gordos420
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
well this is happening in my cousins car...he turns on the radio and the subs sound like they are playing a sweep but when he steps on the gas the subs go back to normal..i tried changing the ground...i flipped the rcas to make sure it wasnt from that and that still didnt work..what could it be?i was thinking either the amp or the cd player but it only happens with the subs and not the 4 channel amp

the ground is probably 2 feet at most..all the wire is 4 gauge and the amp is a kole 1440/2 or something like that..but he bought the car with everything in there and its been good for the past 5 months..but his headunit is some old panasonic cd player..i dont know what model it is..i would have to ask him

the ground is probably 2 feet at most..all the wire is 4 gauge and the amp is a kole 1440/2 or something like that..but he bought the car with everything in there and its been good for the past 5 months..but his headunit is some old panasonic cd player..i dont know what model it is..i would have to ask him
i would replace the sub amp. sounds like it's more then likely a bad amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.