Subwoofer Recomendation Help

This case it's a vs. that's why I brought it up.
China or not, the W1 will work fine. Its not gonna fall apart because its not made in the US. The point is, it will work better with the lower wattage that he has in my humble opinion.

Incriminator Audio 12 I Series 300RMS 12" Subwoofer - SSA STOREthis would also work fine, you would want dual 4 with the 5 channel amp
JL%20Audio%2012W1v3-4-2.jpg

How is this SSA sub better? Seriously, Im curious......

Free Air Resonance (Fs) 26.21 Hz

Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.535

Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 8.2

Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.502

Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 2.706 cu ft / 76.63 L

One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.45 in / 11 mm

Reference Efficiency (no) 0.2500%

Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 86.1 dB SPL

Effective Piston Area (Sd) 81.426 sq in / 0.0525 sq m

DC Resistance (Re) 3.915 Ω

JL%20Audio%2012W1v3-4-2.jpg

How is this SSA sub better? Seriously, Im curious......

Free Air Resonance (Fs) 26.21 Hz

Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.535

Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 8.2

Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.502

Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 2.706 cu ft / 76.63 L

One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.45 in / 11 mm

Reference Efficiency (no) 0.2500%

Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 86.1 dB SPL

Effective Piston Area (Sd) 81.426 sq in / 0.0525 sq m

DC Resistance (Re) 3.915 Ω
its incriminator audio, not ssa and my top recommendation was the sundown e series. I just put what I have experienced and the w1 is something i was not impressed with.

but the i sereis has a bigger motor with more motor force and higher xmax so more throw. but all in all the sundown e series would be my top pick for price per performance its basically not beatable.

what im saying is the sundown e 12 d4 with the kappa 5 channel would be the way to go and keep him at a 250 budget. also the 5 channel gives him more upgrade options and settings. the w1 will cost him 150 alone for a 10 inch

its incriminator audio, not ssa and my top recommendation was the sundown e series. I just put what I have experienced and the w1 is something i was not impressed with.
but the i sereis has a bigger motor with more motor force and higher xmax so more throw. but all in all the sundown e series would be my top pick for price per performance its basically not beatable.

sorry bout that.........I meant the SSA store sub. I saw it was an incriminator audio sub.

Got it.

what im saying is the sundown e 12 d4 with the kappa 5 channel would be the way to go and keep him at a 250 budget. also the 5 channel gives him more upgrade options and settings. the w1 will cost him 150 alone for a 10 inch
The $250 budget is just for the sub. Thanks for the product links though. I hadn't thought about a 5 channel amp.

Man you can get a nice 5 channel with a nice sub for that price. Even less.
New Skar Audio T 60 4AB 500 1D 5 Channel Class AB D Hybrid Car Amplifier | eBay

great amp korean quality for the price.

would work great with

Amazon.com : E-12D2 V2 - Sundown Audio 12" 500W RMS Dual 2-Ohm E Series Subwoofer : Car Electronics

DC Audio Level 2 600W 12" Dual 2 ohm Subwoofer (M2LV212D2)

Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 12" Reference Subwoofer

B2 Audio IS12 - Droppin Hz Car Audio

nice subs for 200 and less

amazing subs but with the skar amp you would still be under 600 but top of the line

Flatlyne 12 Incriminator Audio 12" 600W Flatlyne Series - SSA STORE

TS2500 | DD Audio

hertz hx300d

IDQ12V3 D2 Image Dynamics Sub 12" V3 D 2 Ohm Clean Bass Subwoofer Speaker New | eBay

I would really look at the idq or flatlyne.

if you want to stay at 200 or less even thought the 5 channel would be only 200 i would get the dayton or sundown e but the idq and flatlyne are amazing subs.

New Skar Audio T 60 4AB 500 1D 5 Channel Class AB D Hybrid Car Amplifier | eBaygreat amp korean quality for the price.

would work great with

Amazon.com : E-12D2 V2 - Sundown Audio 12" 500W RMS Dual 2-Ohm E Series Subwoofer : Car Electronics

DC Audio Level 2 600W 12" Dual 2 ohm Subwoofer (M2LV212D2)

Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 12" Reference Subwoofer

B2 Audio IS12 - Droppin Hz Car Audio

nice subs for 200 and less

amazing subs but with the skar amp you would still be under 600 but top of the line

Flatlyne 12 Incriminator Audio 12" 600W Flatlyne Series - SSA STORE

TS2500 | DD Audio

hertz hx300d

IDQ12V3 D2 Image Dynamics Sub 12" V3 D 2 Ohm Clean Bass Subwoofer Speaker New | eBay

I would really look at the idq or flatlyne.

if you want to stay at 200 or less even thought the 5 channel would be only 200 i would get the dayton or sundown e but the idq and flatlyne are amazing subs.
Thanks for the suggestions.

I had an IDQ in the past and never installed it. I may go that route because I was dissapointed that I never used it.

Right now I'm looking into the Flatlyne, TS2512, and the IDQ. All have great reviews. IDQ is the cheapest but we are talking about $50. I don't have a DD dealer nearby so they are definitely the hardest to get.

I think I'm going to go with the Precision Power P900.5 so the sub would be getting 440 watts.

I think I'm going to go with Hertz ESK's up front. They can handle 100W rms. That amp would give them 70.

I probably won't use the rear channels at this point. I'll probably just run the factory rear speakers off the deck for now. Maybe I'll drop in a set of coax back there.

I plan on keeping the factory head unit so that will be a problem. Not sure which route I'll go to hook up the amp yet.

Thanks for the suggestions.
I had an IDQ in the past and never installed it. I may go that route because I was dissapointed that I never used it.

Right now I'm looking into the Flatlyne, TS2512, and the IDQ. All have great reviews. IDQ is the cheapest but we are talking about $50. I don't have a DD dealer nearby so they are definitely the hardest to get.

I think I'm going to go with the Precision Power P900.5 so the sub would be getting 440 watts.

I think I'm going to go with Hertz ESK's up front. They can handle 100W rms. That amp would give them 70.

I probably won't use the rear channels at this point. I'll probably just run the factory rear speakers off the deck for now. Maybe I'll drop in a set of coax back there.

I plan on keeping the factory head unit so that will be a problem. Not sure which route I'll go to hook up the amp yet.
Spend the money on a dsp then needed investment. Night and day jbl ms8 is the most user friendly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.