System in HogWild Jk Wrangler

Got my jeep dropped off today for custom box and install at high voltage customs here in phx. They say the install will take around a week and will have the following

Kenwood dnn992 navigation unit

Three polk audio 12s

4 polk audio 6.5 coaxles

Polk audio 1200 watt mono amp

Polk audio 800 watt four channel amp

The box they are designing will be wrapped in black leather to match my custom leather interior. Will have the 3 subs firing downwards, the box will have plexiglass and red led lighting. In frobt of box will be a leather floor with the amps sunk into it and covered in plexiglass , the amps will lit up by red leds.

Also, they ate building the box where i have some room to play around with switching out subs etc as time goes by.

Below is a picture of kinda how the box will look and the jeep its going in.
92b75ea4a030e92adad99d03ada13bbf.jpg
3cd1908aac203e6b223c9f1ac0258ed6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's pretty wicked buddy. Can't wait to see it finished
Me too man they said itll take a week but theyll send me pics during that time, ill pist them as i get them. The only other jeep theyve done was a sema build so im hoping they really do great on the box and install.

That jeep is sick. Sometimes people mod their rides, and it looks just that....like some assholeee hopped online or went to autozone and bought a bunch of crapped then started haphazardly bolting it on. Yours, completely different. Well thought out and looks like something that the factory would do as a special edition. Nicely done.

Customization Level: Expert

That jeep is sick. Sometimes people mod their rides, and it looks just that....like some assholeee hopped online or went to autozone and bought a bunch of crapped then started haphazardly bolting it on. Yours, completely different. Well thought out and looks like something that the factory would do as a special edition. Nicely done.
Customization Level: Expert
Thank you, its almost done lol. Adding a custom hood, 4" lift, little bigger tires, dual battery setup, spod upgrade and its done. Now concentrated on the system though. The polks are just to have something to get by while i learn more from yall on here and put together a better system.

b8bc56fa914b3536af967fb7681497e9.jpg
fd2dba4595d9611c5ee611e1ab0a0cdd.jpg

Pics of the leather seats, the box and floor is supposed to match this but prolly not exactly as had the seats done in itslian leather and the box will be covered in leather like vynle.

What 6.5 component systems are the best? I was looking at the sundown components but they are not rated to handle many rms watts

Why polk? Nice ride, just confused on why you picked them.
To be honest because i first replaced the factory speakers with polk 6.5s and they sounded good so decided to go with polk subs and amps as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah why Polk?! Lol...

I got them based on reviews and I have some of their coaxile sets. So I bought the MM6501 for my Tahoe soon to get installed.

Yeah why Polk?! Lol...
I got them based on reviews and I have some of their coaxile sets. So I bought the MM6501 for my Tahoe soon to get installed.
After you told me about them i looked at mm6501. I chose the polks because marine rated, the co-axles sounded good and the amps had good reviews.

To be honest though Thinking to go with 3 sundown 750 rms 12s, sundown components and some different amps. The shop is building the box for those subs and told me theyll redo the floor if i buy the bigger amps. I really like that sundown 200.4 will most likely never need that power but for the price its a good deal. Also thinking a 3000 watt amp to push the 12s

Im really looking forward to seeing the box as told them to do whatever they want and they said they doing sonething diffrent so itll be cool to see what they come up with.

That 200.4 is a monster long amp!!
Ive been researching it and it seems sick especially at 500 to 600 bucks. Just huge and prolly more power than ill ever need. I saw a youtube video where they showed it by a sundown 3000 and was about the same size.

How many watts are you running on the polk coaxles?

Its taking shape, decided to put crossfire 3 c5. 12s, crossfire c5 1700 amp and morel components. I may keep my polk 4 channel for the morel conponents or get a crossfire 800 four channel. Anyway the box is taking shape.
ab1be66cb8b18a2f5fcd6fb27c1a3d8c.jpg
2757c0eb1690b2e735d86747cd5974fe.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.