Tahoe cpillar wall 4 SA 18s on 8k

stupid caco isnt working for me either still im dying to see an amp there in the classifieds

frick

box flex ? ive never experienced this lol.

my build uses 2x8 structure behind 3 layers of 3/4 ply

build strong so you dont have to band aid with crappy pole bracings or thread rod

brian...that looks solid. But, i dont think Ive seen a side wall like that. Def different.
its a 4th order. 17 cubes net sealed with subs mounted regular 18.5 cubes net sealed if i mount inverted - 55 cubes ported c pillar square burb.

been following massive build since my days of window line box and horrible roof flex / noise

also found a term lab local finaly. mild n wild audio on sunrise 0 will get on a meter this week for my score

it would be a great experiment to test the sa 18 sub as is - get your scores - then spray foam the heck out of your wall / seal it off completely - make final trim pannels to fill all the gap - caulk it - let it all setup dry a day or 3 then re meter and see what improvments were made.

my guess

peak resonant hz goes up by 2 hz as well as score up by 1.5 db - but some low bandwidth may shrink up

That 5k and DD subs was only 3db under your 4 18 on 10k wall. Not a 146. It was only 4db under you at 27hz. With 2 12s. Try again
Ya u had a tiny car. Should do a 170db easy man. That shlt weak for 5k on 2 12s in a tiny car

**** I had a dd 9918 on 1500 watts in a 99 mountaineer doing 147 on music all day.

Ya u had a tiny car. Should do a 170db easy man. That shlt weak for 5k on 2 12s in a tiny car
So you come on here saying you won't blow those SAs because you know what you are doing and you have a unsealed wall with 4 big *** 18s on 10,000 watts doing a 53? And you think a tiny car makes it louder? You won't find many 2 12 setups under 40hz that's louder unless it's a trunk wall.

its a 4th order. 17 cubes net sealed with subs mounted regular 18.5 cubes net sealed if i mount inverted - 55 cubes ported c pillar square burb.been following massive build since my days of window line box and horrible roof flex / noise

also found a term lab local finaly. mild n wild audio on sunrise 0 will get on a meter this week for my score

oh got it now....

So you come on here saying you won't blow those SAs because you know what you are doing and you have a unsealed wall with 4 big *** 18s on 10,000 watts doing a 53? And you think a tiny car makes it louder? You won't find many 2 12 setups under 40hz that's louder unless it's a trunk wall.
Post up the 153db plus build u have built by yourself. I'm waiting.....

Just curious, do you have a box with ur 12's or a half wall type setup? What amp do you run? I absolutely loved my dd m4, wish I never sold it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Did you know the 1st SA 18 was tested on 2 3500 sundown amps?! And from jacob owner of sundown audio. Now ***** about that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.