The best flv to swf converter

Participant count
  • Participant list

soft25
10+ year member

sdf
SWF Compress is such a software that mainly purpose for Flash Compressor, its mainly function is to compress swf with output quality lossless (up to 70% quality of the original swf video quality).

* Suport compress SWF to EXE or EXE to SWF

* Support SWF Vector, font, morphing, picture, audio/video compression, and AS script optimization.

* both intelligent optimization and advanced manual optimization supported.

Here I also recommend this software to you which is called FLV to SWF converter, united with multiple functions, FLV to SWF Converter gets more and more popular with flash lovers. SWF to Video Converter provides you perfect output quality to convert SWF to various video formats, and also support playback on iPod, iPhone, Apple TV and versatile portable players. Besides freely converting SWF to video, this powerful SWF to Video Converter enables you to convert SWF to video at your demand, such as customize output effect, preview and take snapshot, batch conversion and so on.

flv-to-swf-converter.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.