tinting in cali but moving to FL

Participant count
  • Participant list

sanmarcosZfreak
10+ year member

AE Installer
ok i live in cali, and as a x-mas gift to myself, since i've been such a good boy this year, i'm getting the back windows of my Z (hatchback) tinted, i wanna go limo but seeing as i'm moving to FL in 2 months and how they have a double standard for the rear windows, they only allow 15%VLT for cars, and 6%VLT for SUVs

anyone in the orlando area wanna give me some input into how strict they are about these laws, will i be fine as long as i dont get pulled over for something else, and they notice the tint?

I have 15% in the front, and 5% on the extended cab windows and the rear window. I've been pulled over for other reasons a few times and my tint was never a problem. I havent heard of anyone around here getting tickets for dark tint...

I have 15% in the front, and 5% on the extended cab windows and the rear window. I've been pulled over for other reasons a few times and my tint was never a problem. I havent heard of anyone around here getting tickets for dark tint...

your tint isn't illegal, if i tinted the back of my Z limo it would be

in florida cars can only go to 15%VLT on the back windows, where as trucks can do 6-5%VLT on the back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.