Urgent Amp Question!

Participant count
  • Participant list
cant find any thing about the amp on their web sight and no mb quartz i wouldn't mess with it unless they can show some specs or a web sight for the amp

I can't either! Whenever I ask them, all they tell me is that it's exclusive from them. I have a good experience with them cause I bought a jl 8w7 and I got it and everything. They say it's from a company named DS-18.

their con artists bro!!! any company that wont give you specs, and tries to tell you its "exsclusive" through them, is not a company you want to deal with... there's really no such thing as "exclusive" in the car audio world

bull sh.t

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

their con artists bro!!! any company that wont give you specs, and tries to tell you its "exsclusive" through them, is not a company you want to deal with... there's really no such thing as "exclusive" in the car audio world
x2

They are replacing the j2 500.1 with that amplifier because I had originally ordered a jl 250 1v2 and they sent me this crappy jl j2 500.1 . so then I told em u rippin me off so they said theyll replace it with this. I am so pissed lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.