What four 8" subwoofers will sound better?

Depends on the models. From what i've seen the sa-8 v2 are comparable to the dd 2508's.

Amp, electrical, and box all come into factor when you're talking about what will sound better. Basically though, the sa-8v2's and the 2508's will sound about the same and you won't be disappointed with either.

There have been multiple threads on this topic so do a little more searching and if you have specific questions, people will be more than willing to help you.

Depends on the models. From what i've seen the sa-8 v2 are comparable to the dd 2508's.
Amp, electrical, and box all come into factor when you're talking about what will sound better. Basically though, the sa-8v2's and the 2508's will sound about the same and you won't be disappointed with either.

There have been multiple threads on this topic so do a little more searching and if you have specific questions, people will be more than willing to help you.
Thank you I will do more looking around and I appreciate the advice!

American bass vfl 8's are on blowout sale on ebay like 115.00 shipped..? hulluva deal but of the 2 u mentioned sa8's are nasty lil subs and a bit cheaper than the dd stuff. For bang for the buck I say sa 8's. Put then in like .5 cu3 put 600rms on em and let them do there thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lilsullivan04

10+ year member
lilsullivan04
Kansas City, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from