What's a good 3k amp for under $500? Looking to replace my current.

I'm looking to replace my current amp, which is a Soundstream PA1.6000d. A friend of mine convinced me it would do a solid 3k, well i don't think that's the case. For the price it's not a bad amp, but I still want to replace it with an amp that will actually do 3k. I'm looking to spend $500 tops. I was thinking the Skar 3500, but i figured you guys might know of something better for the buck. What about brands like Orion, American Bass, or Audiopipe? There's so much contradicting information out there.

I'm looking to replace my current amp, which is a Soundstream PA1.6000d. A friend of mine convinced me it would do a solid 3k, well i don't think that's the case. For the price it's not a bad amp, but I still want to replace it with an amp that will actually do 3k. I'm looking to spend $500 tops. I was thinking the Skar 3500, but i figured you guys might know of something better for the buck. What about brands like Orion, American Bass, or Audiopipe? There's so much contradicting information out there.
dont mind the crunch branding, its one of those holy sh*t diamonds in the rough, korean built, same board as a vfl 200.1

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/635516-fs-crunch-gp3000d.html

Pair of 1500+ watt monoblocks?.. seems to me that they're pretty affordable nowadays... or are you at a 1 ohm final load already?
Yes, two 4 ohm subs

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Same with my wife. It’s not a bad thing tho.
It is what it is. Lol

Wolfram audio 3k is $499 new. Or Synergy Audio EFA 3K can be had under $500 new. There are some amps labeled as a 2500 that can do 3k with the right electrical. The Orion xtr 2500 is one example, but they are current hungry. You need beefy electrical.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.