whats a good mp3 player ?

big scott

blazin low, and loud
edgewood, md
hi guys,

i want to get a small mp3 player for my truck. not sure what i need to use one ?

i have an alpine cda-7894

what should i get ?

sorry i normaly use cd-rw's but my burner to a shiit...

i have a external cd-rw on the way but want a mp3.

thanks guys.

most people would say an ipod, i liked a zune but audio quality ***** and its old, if u are looking at a phone, i'd go with an HTC One M8 or iPhone 5S would have the best sound quality, even heard the Sony Xperia Z is really good, if u have an android phone u and rooted, download Viper4Android that is an awesome app, i got mine sounding better than cd quality, and there is a mode on there if u listen to mp3's u can make them sound close to lossless.

no phone. it needs to be something i can connect to my radio. well i have a cell phone ( its a government issued im disabled )

so just need something will hold a good amount of songs.

i just dont know what i need .. thanks..

That's some sort of iPod Nano knockoff. It's probably junk.

it looks like i have to get this also to use a mp3 player on my h/u ..
is what do i need to connect the player to this .. ?
It looks like you'll need one of those, since there's no Aux input. I can't find a picture of the back of the HU, but it looks like it references that in the manual. If that's the case, you'd plug that in, then you'd need a 3.5mm headphone jack to stereo male RCA plug adapter to plug into that.

As far as an MP3 player goes, if you want an easy to use large touch screen interface, the iPod Touch would be my recommendation. If you don't need anything that fancy, the Sansa clip can be had for like $30 for an 8GB model. Since it has expandable storage you can stick a 16GB or 32GB microSDHC card in there for another $20 and you've got a 40GB MP3 player for under $50. It's physically tiny though. That can be a good or bad thing.

it looks like i have to get this also to use a mp3 player on my h/u ..
is what do i need to connect the player to this .. ?
http://www.amazon.com/CDA-9825-CDA-9826-CDA-9807-CDA-7873-Headphone/dp/B00L9EHT2I

71AGTeadH5L._SL1500_.jpg

It depends on how much space you need. Ipods soind best using docking plug not yhe 3.5mm jack. Reviews say the the 5th gen classic sounded better than the 6th. The 7th can be had in a 160 gig variety for $245. Apple had a 16gig refurbished shuffle 7th gen for $100 awe ek ago when I was looking. Zunes has hard drive issues. They are a little cumbersome but arcos mades some durable and quality products.

ok it just hit me, i was reading another post and i seen somebody using a tablet. well i have a galaxy tab 2 i can use. i did not even think about it...

ok im not sure which cable i should get.

ether this one ^^^

or ..

Composite RCA Video AV USB Charge Cable Cord for Samsung Galaxy Tablet P1000 | eBay

ok it just hit me, i was reading another post and i seen somebody using a tablet. well i have a galaxy tab 2 i can use. i did not even think about it...
ok im not sure which cable i should get.

ether this one ^^^

or ..

Composite RCA Video AV USB Charge Cable Cord for Samsung Galaxy Tablet P1000 | eBay
That cable you mentioned isnt for a connection to your radio.

I also have the galaxy tab 2 7" and with that there is a volume mod which if used with a dsp app it will sound very good.

ya after i posted that i remembered i would need to cables to use my tab. so i just ordered that cable you linked to.

of were can i get this app?

is there anything else i need or need to down load to my tab?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.