whats some good components?

RE XXX mids are bad ass, heard not so good things about the tweets though
Nice! Looking for some like speakers with compenents not to much into mids! Want all sq stuff execept my sub! Lol it a deathpenalty 18 with 4kw

Nice! Looking for some like speakers with compenents not to much into mids! Want all sq stuff execept my sub! Lol it a deathpenalty 18 with 4kw
mids are part of the comoponent set //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

mids are part of the comoponent set //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I know that! I just don't care how good the mids sound just want the speakers that come with it to sound good bc I prob won't use the mids

I know that! I just don't care how good the mids sound just want the speakers that come with it to sound good bc I prob won't use the mids
HUH??? What do you plan on, just tweeters and subwoofers??? Does your SQ setup not call for anything that produces 80-2000HZ???

HUH??? What do you plan on, just tweeters and subwoofers??? Does your SQ setup not call for anything that produces 80-2000HZ???
Not an sq set up just want good sq speakers and tweets not interested in mids! And my sub is a fcking ia dp 18 with a memphis 4kw

Not an sq set up just want good sq speakers and tweets not interested in mids! And my sub is a fcking ia dp 18 with a memphis 4kw
mids ARE speakers.

A component set = pair of midwoofer's and a pair of tweeter's

and nobody cares what your sub is.

RE XXX mids are bad ass, heard not so good things about the tweets though
The tweeters provide a more relaxed sound, not harsh even at high volumes in my opinion. Ive been running the xxx comps since summer and have no complaints. The midbass makes them worth it.

and no i dont think they are considered sq speakers. but they sure do get loud and sound good doing it.

mids ARE speakers.
A component set = pair of midwoofer's and a pair of tweeter's

and nobody cares what your sub is.
This. Unless what the OP is trying to say is he wants a 2 way with a midbass/mid range and a tweeter but is not interested in a dedicated midbass. This is still a funny conversation though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.