What's the difference between the N1 and N2?

Participant count
  • Participant list

shinobiXL

I'm new to the car audio scene, so here are a few questions I've been pondering...

I'm looking to get a navigation system installed...and I'm set on buying either the N1 and N2. I understand the N2 has a lot of issues with its bypass, but other than that.

What are the major differences between the N1 and N2 units?

Does the N2 have any advantages over the N1 or vice versa?

Obviously I'd like to deal with less hassle and time wasted, but should I trust a local shop to completely bypass the N2 lockout?

Where could I get the N1, since it's out of production?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

According to the Taramps site, there are three variants: TARAMPS SMART3 BASS 1 CHANNEL 3000 WATTS RMS 0.5 ~ 2 OHMS CAR AUDIO AMPLIFIER. TARAMPS...
I can hear the difference. A typical component system will have a superior tweeter and crossover, although I've noticed component crossovers are...
Just thought I'd quickly update this thread as it's been a long while since I promised an update, I finally checked the AC output of the speaker...
In the past 10/15 years. I feel like the best sounding/performing speakers Ive ever heard to date were some Hertz MLK & Mille series running off...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

shinobiXL

shinobiXL
Bay Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
shinobiXL