whats your setup and what are you hitting?

Listen here SON.......the first thing stated here in NO YOU WOULD NOT HAVE.....is correct because as soon as you tried you would have been laid out like the bi.tch you are. Second....YOU ARE THE JACKASS talking ****!!!! NOTHING out of yoru mouth has been of any value to anyone and I feel deeply sorry for those whom have emailed you asking for help and or advice. I promise you that you do not want to continue to cross me by bringing this into a battle beyond wits (of which you are already losing) and into a physical measure. I am bigger and meaner than you can dream of and have been known to appear on germany on occasion as I have friends @ RamsteinAnd STILL not intelligent enough to quote another text properly......but just for you to know. I am 6'6 and weigh in at 280 right now. I was state bench press champion in 1999 and continue to work out daily. Size is all in the eye of the beholder and as RM said it is useless to talk about what you "would have" done.

Wow you are bigger than me, but im still not the type to back down so I just think hey the bigger they are the harder they fall.....ramstein is great just 1 hr and 30 mins from here we can do what it takes if you want just bring it!! So if you wanna bring your friends in on this then its cool to cause I can bring mine also.....as for your bench pressing thats great your athletic, but I am also I Played football 4 years captain 2 years led the team in tackles and sacks senior year, wrestled for 4 years won the division championship, ran track got many medals there also...so it just comes down to this when you wanna settle this bit*h?? If you would shut your **** mouth then it would be ova, but as long as you run ya mouth you gonna feel the wrath fool.....so shut up and move on and stop acting like you some type of person who better then everyone else!!

wrestling season is right after football season. track is also during the football season and lasts about until wrestling season ends....so how do u manage to do all 3??

Come over seas to a high school here and you will understand, but I will fill you in real quick...

1st season football/volleyball

2nd season girls/boys basketball/wrestling

3rd season track/tennis

making it very easy to be an all round sportsman.....hope that helped??!!

I dun give a **** what you claim you have done or are or whatever. I KNOW what I have accomplished in life and where I come from. I do not need to sit here and list such as to prove myself and how badly I will stomp a mudhole in your ass. There are friends of mine here that know where I come from and some of my background. As for you needing friends involved in anything if I did or do decide to stop by on my next visit to Ramstein........bring them too so they can take your ass to the hospital. By the way.. I do NOT make idle threats I follow thru.

I realyl dont give a **** about you either im just saying you go your way and I go mine just dont **** with me and I wont **** with you......as for the hospital I doubt it cause I run with the roughest bunch you know the gang type guys who love to jump people unexpected and I would hate to see you in ramstein in the darm or somthin.....lol keep it real stop talking **** to me and about me and its settled!!

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan I realyl dont give a **** about you either im just saying you go your way and I go mine just dont **** with me and I wont **** with you......as for the hospital I doubt it cause I run with the roughest bunch you know the gang type guys who love to jump people unexpected and I would hate to see you in ramstein in the darm or somthin.....lol keep it real stop talking **** to me and about me and its settled!!
i think i figured it all out guys...

he is the puss.y bi.tch fora gang of German skinhead homosexuals...

poor fuc.ker...

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan I realyl dont give a **** about you either im just saying you go your way and I go mine just dont **** with me and I wont **** with you......as for the hospital I doubt it cause I run with the roughest bunch you know the gang type guys who love to jump people unexpected and I would hate to see you in ramstein in the darm or somthin.....lol keep it real stop talking **** to me and about me and its settled!!
Yeah you would need to hang with the weaker bunch that as a LARGE group can pretend to be bad ass and hardcore and NO I will not back the **** up off of you. You start **** and talk **** and run your mouth daily on what you THINK you know and how bad ass you THINK you are. I give a flying **** about you and your military brat gang that may try to jump me one day. I grew up on the ****ing street and never put up with it there and will not put up with it here and now in the ****ing internet. You want to be a big ****ing man? Why dont you try to grow up and stop running your mouth and lieing and be the real you. Or do you not even know who the **** that is? Get a life child!

Originally posted by Alaxan Yeah you would need to hang with the weaker bunch that as a LARGE group can pretend to be bad ass and hardcore and NO I will not back the **** up off of you. You start **** and talk **** and run your mouth daily on what you THINK you know and how bad ass you THINK you are. I give a flying **** about you and your military brat gang that may try to jump me one day. I grew up on the ****ing street and never put up with it there and will not put up with it here and now in the ****ing internet. You want to be a big ****ing man? Why dont you try to grow up and stop running your mouth and lieing and be the real you. Or do you not even know who the **** that is? Get a life child!
When you kick this kids ass, theres only going to be 3 noises. Your fist hitting his face, his body hitting the ground, and the ambulance hitting his moma crossing the street on the way to pick him up:rolleyes:

- Steve

Originally posted by JeremyJLHater2 what about Jeremy's (JL) pants filling with the excrement taht usually spews forth from his mouth?
Lovin' the name dude, lovin' the name...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

You all are full of ****.....your raggin on me about talking **** and your doing the same ****...just shut the **** up and stop contradicting yourself....and you all are supposed to be grown??? What a joke......I dont need people to fight for me im saying though you **** with me and they just wanna protect...I grew up in east st louis fool...come there and see how long you last??? Not long I tell you that much...cause one time you run off at the mouth your done for!! Im not german and I got hair stupid ****s see thats the **** talking im talking about if you dont know me then dont judge me I dont judge ya''ll like say alaxan your a little whiteboy with no money and you eat from the trash can...nope cause I dont know you so just everybody shut the **** up and respect eachother if you got advice then help out if not shut up....if you got advice then back it up also!!!!

Originally posted by Jeremy jl fan You all are full of ****.....your raggin on me about talking **** and your doing the same ****...just shut the **** up and stop contradicting yourself....and you all are supposed to be grown??? What a joke......I dont need people to fight for me im saying though you **** with me and they just wanna protect...I grew up in east st louis fool...come there and see how long you last??? Not long I tell you that much...cause one time you run off at the mouth your done for!! Im not german and I got hair stupid ****s see thats the **** talking im talking about if you dont know me then dont judge me I dont judge ya''ll like say alaxan your a little whiteboy with no money and you eat from the trash can...nope cause I dont know you so just everybody shut the **** up and respect eachother if you got advice then help out if not shut up....if you got advice then back it up also!!!!
We are not talking **** we are providing people the oportunity to see exactly what and who the **** you are. And that is ********....have a nice day dickhole.

yea thats ****ing funny ***** walk the streets of st louis when (if) you come back then speak about it.....I dont do drugs no need for the ****....im legit and ya'll dont know me so talk all you want aint nothing to me, ya;ll just some haters that need to take your ******** to a talk show host or somthing Im done with it.....no need to waste my time, but I want all ya;ll to check out my pics when I post them!! then you will see a difference if you reply to me dont matter cause I got no need in this post anylonger just filled with a bunch of bull!!

thanks jeremy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.