Which double din?

I have a pioneer deck and they are great because you can hook up all kinds of stuff to them. Ive got the ipod adapter and the vehicle dynamics processor and it gives a lot more functionality to the unit not to mention making it look cool but thats just my opinion.

to update my post i have had the eclipse avn5435 for a week and love it!!! for once im not thinking about what my next HU will be lol..... as long as this one works im keeping it!!!

wish the illumination was blue, but other than that the best ive owned... ive owned pioneer Avic n1, alpine iva-d900, and now eclipse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...
I didn't read the article, but with those GM Bose systems; either fix what needs fixing, or rip out the entire thing and start from scratch with...
Look at the JVC brand. I have an older unit with a removable face plate. Model KW-AV61BT. Contact Crutchfield.com support for some current...
Alpine HALO has a very nice display but lack remote control which I really miss more than I thought I would. I've been really into the Sony...

About this thread

btnhfan

5,000+ posts
Hail to the King Baby!!!!
btnhfan
CT/ GA Tech, Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date