Why do they temp me?

You say 120hz is the highest for lcd... Wrong. I did see you said plasma, but there is a reason people are not buying plasmas, and a reason companies are killing them off. Now go away **** nut
i'd be more than happy for you to show me an LCD tv that refreshes faster than 120hz that the general public can buy but you wont b/c you don't know what you're talking about. people aren't buying plasma's b/c most ppl think that burn in is still a common occurance on them. plasma's got such a bad image from years ago that companies like Pioneer and Panasonic, that have made burn in almost non-exsistant, still deal with morons like you. go ask any with a brain what tv gives the best picture and everyone will tell you that the Pioneer Elite Plasma has the best picture. plasma tv's handle motion better, are more true to color, deeper blacks, and better viewing angles. the only reason to get a LCD over a plasma is b/c you have a sh!t load of windows in the room b/c plamsas and the high end samsungs use a high gloss screen.

maybe you should go to a real a/v place and learn something b/c trying to tell someone about stuff you have no clue about. ask them about what makes the difference in picture quality. maybe you could shut your mouth for a few minutes and learn something.

also i never said it was a bad deal. i was just saying that you'd be better off spending a little more and getting a plasma but you had to go off and start slamming someone.

^lol You're the guy they **** every dime out of by doubling the refresh rate every month, and getting you to buy into it. They just came out with 120hz, haven't even really sold many 240hz, and you are over hear championing 480 ****ing hz? Get a life bro.
WOW who gives a ****? You are one of those people who come over and bash someones tv because you claim you can see a huge difference and would have spent a grand more for 240hz, or something. Get a life. If this was such a bad deal like you seem to imply why did it sell out in the first hour?
Actually, if I'm not mistakem fasfocus is actually a rep for Sony. I'm not a big Sony fan (sorry fasfocus), but I do know that the Sony techs and reps go through intensive training, and do know what they are talking about.

people aren't buying plasma's b/c most ppl think that burn in is still a common occurance on them. plasma's got such a bad image from years ago that companies like Pioneer and Panasonic, that have made burn in almost non-exsistant, still deal with morons like you. go ask any with a brain what tv gives the best picture and everyone will tell you that the Pioneer Elite Plasma has the best picture. plasma tv's handle motion better, are more true to color, deeper blacks, and better viewing angles. the only reason to get a LCD over a plasma is b/c you have a sh!t load of windows in the room b/c plamsas and the high end samsungs use a high gloss screen.
Totally agree, except that Runco has the best picture, Pioneer Elite, a close second.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Actually, if I'm not mistakem fasfocus is actually a rep for Sony. I'm not a big Sony fan (sorry fasfocus), but I do know that the Sony techs and reps go through intensive training, and do know what they are talking about.
i'm not a Sony fan at all for any of their stuff (their hi-end camcorders are okay). they just pay good. I think that all the XBRs are a big waste of money.

Totally agree, except that Runco has the best picture, Pioneer Elite, a close second.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
slipped my mind about them. just thinking about what is easily available to most ppl. I don't have a Runco dealer/retailer local.

OMG THEY SELL THEM AT 240HZ dumb ****. I don't even bother reading your posts anymore. Here is a review of your coveted 240hz, and notice the price tag. Seems really worth it.
http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/sony-bravia-kdl-52xbr7/4505-6482_7-33240836.html

Bottom line it's a waste of money. The deal I posted was a good use of money.

Guess what? They sell it to the general public.
yeah the XBR7 does have 240hz but no one keeps them readily instock b/c their is not difference in picture with the XBR6. the only reason ppl would waste their money on an XBR7 is to get the 70" that is offered in that model. I have no idea what your problem is with buying that tv, i just gave a recommendation about a better buy for you. instead of just taking it as a little freindly help, you decide be a douche about it. ask around some about tv's, almost all if not all real HT enthusiast take a plasma over LCD any day of the week. again not saying that the Sharp wasn't a good buy, just that if you wanted to spend a "little" bit more you could get a better tv.

lol you came in here to pick a fight, pure and simple. Thanks for your friendly help.

Look at your first post, it was made just to say the deal wasn't good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.