Why don't tranny pans have a drain hole?

Dyno sheet or lies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Edit: With username
I was in a car accident with my galant. Back in January of 2014.. I dont have any paperwork from that car anymore.

If your in houston stop by jtran on veterans memorial, im apart of the car club in that performance shop.

how many stickers did you guys add to get this much horsepower? I'm pretty content with my v8 5.3 just tuned..
Lots and lots of stickers.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i256/facianecody/51427aa4-1e2d-40dd-9919-efb8fd2178c6_zpsmyofbin8.png because i know nothing. 4l80e won't even hold on turbo 5.3s. if your running a 4l60e built by you i don't consider your BUILT MOTOR worth while. your probably are running comp cams and different heads with a fast intake. theres no need to get into the bottom end on a vortec till around 700whrp. I'm not smart with car audio (thats why I'm on this forum) but, when it comes to mechanics I know what I'm doing.
A stock 4L80E wont hold up if you take it out of a stock silverado. They produced modified 4L80E trans on tge silverado SS and can be on a turbo

A stock 4L80E wont hold up if you take it out of a stock silverado. They produced modified 4L80E trans on tge silverado SS and can be on a turbo
silverado ss use a 4L65E.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif the 6.0 had 4L80E. They still won't hold to boost. Please learn more before becoming a keyboard warrior. You are passing around false information to many people. Also to feed you a little information (which you probably won't take) the block out of a ss is also weaker than a regular vortec. But then again what do i know, I'm also in on dyno results of 500hp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

silverado ss use a 4L65E.[emoji23] the 6.0 had 4L80E. They still won't hold to boost. Please learn more before becoming a keyboard warrior. You are passing around false information to many people. Also to feed you a little information (which you probably won't take) the block out of a ss is also weaker than a regular vortec. But then again what do i know, I'm also in on dyno results of 500hp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
You seem to not read.

>>>"Modified 4L80E"

Enjoy your time riding eachothers diicks.

I dont know where you get an ss block cant handle a turbo.

Were not talking twin turbo, a single turbo could be put on a stock engine and last if not abused red lining.

Shows how much you do not do your own modifications. Dissembling a block to out of an engine compartment can be done by any nut head in a garage.

When it comes to performance with computer controlled vehicles its all about the tune or else a turbo would blow any engine.

That's not a dyno sheet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Did EVO kick in?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Dont you just love trolling.. I dont have any of the dyno sheets from 2 years back.

didn't say it can't handle a turbo just said its weaker than a vortec block. if you see above i stated a vortec block does not need bottom end help till about 700hp. and it is about the tune but internals can only handle so much till something lets go. for example a ford 5.4 out of a lightning will more than likely snap a rod at 400+ hp. and a modified transmission is not a stock transmission. any modified trans can withhold higher hp But, you said racers use stock transmissions. were just feeding you and anyone wondering correct information.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif i new we wouldn't get those dyno results.

Yes this is why most racers stick to stock transmissions and dont get them built, because the radiator takes care of all fluid cooling to keep this from happening... I must be new to this.
Do you possibly think a stock radiator can keep all that fluid cooled fast enough? Basic knowledge for idiiots is the HARDER you press on that pedal that makes your car go "vroom vroom"
Is sarcasm hard for you? Or was english to hard for you in school?

didn't say it can't handle a turbo just said its weaker than a vortec block. if you see above i stated a vortec block does not need bottom end help till about 700hp. and it is about the tune but internals can only handle so much till something lets go. for example a ford 5.4 out of a lightning will more than likely snap a rod at 400+ hp. and a modified transmission is not a stock transmission. any modified trans can withhold higher hp But, you said racers use stock transmissions. were just feeding you and anyone wondering correct information.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif i new we wouldn't get those dyno results.
Did you not say it would not hold boost? Does this mean it will not hold the turbo parts because it does not like them or does this mean it will shiit the turbo out if you try to use it, im not understanding what it meant if it did not mean it could not handle it.

Also when you say the vortec does not need bottom end help, i wanna guess you mean it has enough torque to not need upgrading to improve or get more torque.

Does gear ratios not play an importance in your knowledge or even if its limited slip? How about if struts and rods as you say can handle the torque.

Fords cant pull loads worth a crrap so why even mention anything about a lightning. A 4 cylinder engine could probably snap a rod on a ford.

i have a chevette twin turbos on 4 banger.1750hp to the rear tires.

stock trany

stock tires.

no cage

no computer
My nissan versa with a 4cyl prob 1.2l engine would smoke that granny car [emoji41]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.