Wrong Again. Wasnt My Headunit Making the Noise. $20 to whom solves the problem!!

WOT

Banned
Im having a SERIOUS noise problem in my system.

What Ive got:

pionner premier 860mp

kicker kx 650.4

cadence txa 1000D

The system was playing fine for months, then I switched back to this stereo setup with only 2 12's and the rxa to power them, played fine the first day of the install then went crazy after playing perfectly fine the next minute. The speakers made that noise and the subs were kind of making a rumbling noise

You can play it at lower volume and it will USUALLY play perfectly and quietly. Crank it and this high pitch little record scratch noise starts coming through!

People said it was my pionner deck, i found out a common problem with the pioners and fixed it myself, reinstalled, and the noise was still there. Then I swapped in a kenwood kdg230 lower end deck but perfectly working. Same noise.

So obviously its something thats still installed in my car.

When I had the pionner installed, I disconnected all the amps from the back of the deck via rcas and ran ONE speaker back to the deck and ran that speaker off the deck wattage, played perfect upto full volume.

I personally think it may be the kicker amp, but I dont have anything to substitute in its place at the moment

Anyone got any tips on what it could be causing this horrible noise?

I should probably mention. The power wire and rcas are run on opposite sides of the car. Both amps have there own set of rcas, and the kicker is a 4 chanel so I split its rcas at the amp to give myself 4 connections

$20 to whoever solves it, I could care less about the money, I want this solved.

Take an MP3/portable CD player. Get a headphone jack-to-RCA cable and hook it up to each amp. If the noise is still there, then its you amp or the grounds/connections. If its not there than it has to be RCAs/HU.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.