your idea of frequency per speaker

Participant count
  • Participant list

paikiah
5,000+ posts

Wangaholic
Seoul, Korea
Right, that means in your idea, just what do you mean by mid-bass, midrange, etc...

in my case:

Subwoofer : 20~80Hz

Mid bass : 80~275Hz

Mid-range : 275~3kHz

Tweeter : 3kHz~20kHz

I need this input so that I can make a decision on my xover values...

I would have to say, that your system that you listed is the best possible choice. The bass freqeucy is great. the misbass frequency is great. the midrange frequency is great. and the high frequency tweeter range is great.

keep on, with these ideas, you'll win IASCA, one day.

brad.farmer

Originally posted by brad.farmer I would have to say, that your system that you listed is the best possible choice. The bass freqeucy is great. the misbass frequency is great. the midrange frequency is great. and the high frequency tweeter range is great.

brad.farmer
What does this have to do anything???

Originally posted by brad.farmer I would have to say, that your system that you listed is the best possible choice. The bass freqeucy is great. the misbass frequency is great. the midrange frequency is great. and the high frequency tweeter range is great.

brad.farmer
sigh......

Well, if its a ported application, depending on tuning, 20 hz for a subwoofer might be too low. If you've tuned in the 30-40 hz range, it will most likely bottom out at those lower frequencies...

Originally posted by snova031 Well, if its a ported application, depending on tuning, 20 hz for a subwoofer might be too low. If you've tuned in the 30-40 hz range, it will most likely bottom out at those lower frequencies...
Well of course, I was just listing the general range I use....

give it a full octave below tuning before it bottoms out... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

porting the box will increase the low end response...

bass - 18-80 hz

midrange - 80-3500

tweets - 3500+

If I beat up this kid, I'd go to jail.

After my army term concludes, the laws in Korea state that I will face a much more harsh sentence should I engage in any acts of violence to anyone, except self-defense, and defending only to a certain extent (the law s very vauge about this last one).

Anyone of you guys hit Mr, Farmer here would also face jailterm.. he probably looks like Pee wee herman, and it's illegal to hit anyone with glasses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.