Zv3 cone for dd 9500

Participant count
  • Participant list
Both take 3" coils. The main thing will be the coils not so much the cone
What else do I have to look for? I hear some people have to shim or have to use spacers. So I'm guessing it being a 3 inch coil doesn't say anything about its thickness

What else do I have to look for? I hear some people have to shim or have to use spacers. So I'm guessing it being a 3 inch coil doesn't say anything about its thickness
No. You need to measure the gap prolly takes a 4 layer flat wound coil. Bring the motor wed. I'll bring a top half I have to measure take the basket off if you can't. Let me know ill bring the stuff to do so

No. You need to measure the gap prolly takes a 4 layer flat wound coil. Bring the motor wed. I'll bring a top half I have to measure take the basket off if you can't. Let me know ill bring the stuff to do so
Ok cool. Should be simple taking it off. I have to get new bolts these are huge Philips. I would rather have allens. I guess you have tell me if the motor has shifted or not as well...not sure what to look for. Dd made it seem like rocket science. But I know they would do it right. Their recones include motor polished, new upgraded basket, and 1 year workmanship warranty... Let see if I can beat that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

I

Ok cool. Should be simple taking it off. I have to get new bolts these are huge Philips. I would rather have allens. I guess you have tell me if the motor has shifted or not as well...not sure what to look for. Dd made it seem like rocket science. But I know they would do it right. Their recones include motor polished, new upgraded basket, and 1 year workmanship warranty... Let see if I can beat that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
I can look at everything and even mic the motor and gap don't strip the bolts. I have a impact screwdriver I can bring to remove the basket. Just be careful

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.