$700 for speaker!!

honestly why spend so much money on getting something "loud" when you can get loud it for cheap like a boston pro or something. everyone has different tastes i understand but if I'm going to spend that type of money i'm all just for SQ.
says the man with a $300 midrange

You got a deal on the midbass...

You should see the quote I got for the RM120s. Pushed me heavily towards the profi....don't really want to spend more than $200 on a midrange

You got a deal on the midbass...
You should see the quote I got for the RM120s. Pushed me heavily towards the profi....don't really want to spend more than $200 on a midrange
yea i got a great deal on the midbasses.

also if i were going to go with a 3 way front stage, i'd spend the most money on the midrange as plays the most important of the music.

Dimelo Loco, Q lo Q? I recommend the Focals K2P. I bought a pair and havent hooked it up yet and I cant wait. Do u listen to El Prodigio? Focals are the spirit of sound,, yes they are full of detail, but they might not be as loud as you want them to be. Why dont you just do what Dominicans do and get EVs, LOL!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

PS: I'm Dominican too, but raise in the USA baby!!!!

Dimelo Loco, Q lo Q? I recommend the Focals K2P. I bought a pair and havent hooked it up yet and I cant wait. Do u listen to El Prodigio? Focals are the spirit of sound,, yes they are full of detail, but they might not be as loud as you want them to be. Why dont you just do what Dominicans do and get EVs, LOL!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif
PS: I'm Dominican too, but raise in the USA baby!!!!
heheh I already have Beyma = like EVs, but beyma are for inside car.. Evs are for exteriors ... I am tired of spl music, I want an excellent sq speaker but can be loud too.. by the way de donde eres pana?

If you want high volumes and good SQ, look no further than power line CS.

Just remember, the woofers are very deep and you will need to most likely (A) make MDF spacers to space the speakers out from the doors so your windows will still work and (B) cut holes in your door panel so they fit back on 'around' the speakers. You might not have to cut your door panels depending on the door and the panels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.